Magical Peanut Butter Cookies. In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, the egg and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon. Roll the dough into balls the size of. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie.
My husband never liked peanut butter cookies until I made him this recipe. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. Roll dough in to balls the size of a walnut. Cooking Magical Peanut Butter Cookies is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Magical Peanut Butter Cookies
- Require 1 cup – Peanut Butter : , crunchy or creamy.
- Need 1 1/3 cups of Sugar :.
- You need 1 Egg :.
- Prepare Vanilla Extract.
- Require 180 C – Preheat your oven to.
Over the years, similar recipes followed. Peanut Butter Cookies are instantly recognizable by their crisscross pattern. When you make a "peanut butter cookie" with only peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, you just can't get the typical texture that you'd expect from a cookie. How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies: For the dry ingredients, combine all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt: To get the wet.
Magical Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Combine the peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Make walnut size dough balls and place them on a non-stick baking sheet.
- With a fork, make a criss-cross design on each cookie – use the 1/3 cup of sugar if the dough gets sticky (I didn't have to).
- Bake for 12 mins (it bakes faster than you think, so don't go far away).
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle some of the sugar on the cookies.
- Store any left overs in an air tighter container.
Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. You can make peanut butter cookies with only three ingredients. If you want slightly more flavorful cookies, you can add things like vanilla. Peanut Butter cookies are what childhood memories are made of. If you're a peanut butter lover, you have fond memories of someone making them for you.