Food preparation Dal Tadka is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 18 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Dal Tadka
- You need – For boiling.
- Need 1 cup for chana dal.
- Need 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp – oil.
- Require of For tadka.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- Require 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Need 2-3 of green chilli sliced.
- It’s 1 – medium sized onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- Require 1 for chopped tomatoes.
- Need 1/4 tsp – turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp – coriander powder.
- Require 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp for garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp for kasturi methi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt.
Dal Tadka making process
- In a pressure cooker add chana dal, salt, turmeric powder and oil and cook it on medium flame for 4-5 whistles..
- In a pan heat the oil add cumin seeds, green chilli and saute it for few seconds. Now add onion and saute till it turns transparent..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix it well..
- Now add tomatoes and salt cook it untill oil begins separate..
- Now add red chilli powder and kasoori methi. Mix well. Now add cooked dal and water as per your requirement consistency. Cover it and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Your Dal tadka is ready to eat. Enjoy!.