Spicy thai fried rice. This is a great use of leftover rice. It's important to use Thai sweet basil to get the authentic Thai restaurant taste. And don't skip the fish sauce, it smells strong in the bottle, but it blends in nicely with the other ingredients when it's all put together.
Adjust the spices to your own tastes for a really great use for leftover rice!! All Reviews for Thai Spicy Basil Chicken Fried Rice. A spicy Thai fried rice that takes the magic of that classic Thai dish pad kra poa and combines it with shrimp and fried rice. Food preparation Spicy thai fried rice is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Spicy thai fried rice
- You need 2 bowls of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 of fresh red chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beans cooked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots cooked.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic pods, chopped finely.
- You need 2 tsp of peanuts coarsely chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp I have made several of your recipes including skinny meatballs, pepper steak, Sante Fe chicken, and spicy Thai beef/Jasmine rice. Continue to saute until the onion is cooked through and the beef is fully cooked.
Spicy thai fried rice instructions
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic onions and stir..
- Then add carrots,beans,red chillies and cook for a while..
- Add coconut milk and mix it well then add rice and soya sauce, pepper powder and add salt if needed mix altogether..
- Now add fresh coriander leaves, chopped peanuts,lime juice and mix and spicy thai fried rice is ready..
Add the cooked rice, fish sauce, Thai chili paste, curry powder, coriander, and basil to the wok and stir to combine. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro. This is a healthy and quick, vegetarian weeknight dinner! This dish comes together very quickly, so be sure to have your ingredients (including chilled leftover rice) prepped in advance. Thai Kitchen Tip: For an extra kick, serve with additional Thai Kitchen® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce on the side.