Nolen Gurer Patishapta. Nolen Gurer Patishapta Is Different From Ordinary One For Its Fine Smell. But The Homemade Patishapta Is Unique And Delicious. Nolen Gurer Patishapta Pitha Recipe in Bengali💝পাটিসাপটা পিঠা💝 – Bangladeshi Pitha Puli Recipe – Traditional easy tasty pitha recipe (sweet dish).
Nolen Gurer Patishapta Patishapta Bengali Pitha Recipes ENGLISH SUBTITLE. গ ড় দ য় প ট স পট প ঠ Gurer Kheersha patishapta Gur patishapta প ট স পট প ঠ ক ষ র প ট স পট. Nolen Gurer Patishapta Pitha Recipe in Bengali💝পাটিসাপটা পিঠা💝 Подробнее. Nolen Gurer Patishapta – Patishapta – Bengali Pitha Recipes – ENGLISH SUBTITLE. Food preparation Nolen Gurer Patishapta is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Nolen Gurer Patishapta
- Provide 2 cups – Rice flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of – Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp – – Semolina/ Suji.
- Prepare 150 grms of – Date Palm Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 and 1/2 cups for – Milk.
- Provide 150 grms – – Nolen gur.
- Need 1 for medium size grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for – Salt.
- Require 100 grms of Khoya -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – -Cardamom powder.
Nolen gurer payesh recipe with step by step pics. In Bengali language payesh means kheer or Making nolen gurer payesh is easy but takes time and attention. Nalen Gurer Patishapta (Rice Flour, semolina and jaggery Crepes with coconut and milk solids filling). Originally patishapta is made with rice paste, but that is quite time-consuming process so in.
Nolen Gurer Patishapta how to cook
- For the filling: Lightly toasted the grated coconut in a wok and then add in jaggery. Combine them all together over a low flame..
- Once jaggery coconut mixture is not sticking to the pan anymore, add khoya and stir constantly on medium low flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Toss in cardamom in the pan and mix well and then switch off the gas..
- For Patishapta : Sift rice flour, maida, Suji and salt in a clean bowl..
- Add milk and nolen gur, mix it well carefully that there are no lumps in the mixture..
- Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes..
- Heat a non stick pan, apply some oil and pour in a thin layer of the mixture on it and spread it quickly, wait till the colour is light brown..
- Put the coconut mixture length wise and roll it over and let it stay in the pan for 20 seconds..
- Place it on the plate, serve it hot or cold.
Patishapta is not only famous among the Bengalis but also around the world. Its a must try recipe and quite easy to make as well. This version has an extra kick of being smeared in juicy filling and served. Nolen Gurer Patishapta Pitha Recipe in Bengali💝পাটিসাপটা পিঠা💝. A delightful breakfast ritual of luchi and patali gurer payesh marks the wintry Sunday mornings in many Bengali homes.