Street style Bread Omlette.
Cooking Street style Bread Omlette is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Street style Bread Omlette
- Give 8 for Milk/wheat bread slices.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Need 1 Onion small finely chopped.
- It’s 1 spoon – Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon – Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for black pepper powder.
- Provide 50 gram of Butter.
- Give As needed of Cheese slice/mayonnise.
- Need Green chutney.
- Provide handful of Mint leaves.
- You need handful – Coriander leaves.
- Give 4-6 of Green chillies.
- Need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Street style Bread Omlette instructions
- First prepare the green chutney. Add one handful of mint leaves and one handful of coriander leaves to a blender or mixie jar.
- Add 4 to 6 green chillies and ginger and some salt and blend and make a fine paste. Add very little water while grinding and you can add more if needed but little by little, otherwise the chutney will drip in the sandwich. Keep the chutney ready.
- Take a tawa add butter and toast the breads to golden brown colour.
- Take a bowl add 5 eggs, chilli powder, salt, pepper and chopped onions and whisk them till everything is nicely combined.
- Keep the egg mixture ready.
- Butter the tawa and pour 2 laddles of egg mixture and spread with a spatula to a very thin layer. Do it very carefully and this is the trickiest part of this recipe.
- Place 2 slices of breads over the egg and to one slice add a spoon of green chutney and to the other place a slice of cheese or mayonnise as per your choice.
- Gently fold the extras on the sides and put one slice over the other and cook on both sides on low flame.
- Serve hot with ketchup or just like that..