Instant Chocolate Dryfruit Peda. Chocolate Peda Chocolate Peda is an instant and easy peda you can try even in the last minute. This instant chocolate peda you can made with condensed milk. Thandai Recipe, Chocolate coconut dryfruit ladoo, holi special recipe, इन्स्टंट ठंडाई, summer special recipe. #instantthandai #chocolateladoo.
Thanks for a great and simple recipe! Chocolate Peda is a recipe which made with cocoa, milk solids and almonds. This time I tried some instant version in which we used Marie digestive biscuits and knead dough by using milk with other dry ingredients. Cooking Instant Chocolate Dryfruit Peda is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Instant Chocolate Dryfruit Peda
- Provide 3 pieces of Any Chocolate Bar.
- Give 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cups for Milk Powder.
- It’s 2 spoons for Desi Ghee.
- Give 1 &1/2 cup – Dry fruits.
- Require 2 spoons of Cashew.
View Dryfruit Peda, details & specifications from Aarihant Mithai & Namkeen, a leading Manufacturer of Dry Fruit Sweets in Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Peda recipe also known as milk peda. The most delicious doodh peda one can make without using milk This milk peda recipe was born out of few trials to bring down the sweetness to the right level. A wide variety of dry fruit chocolates options are available to you.
Instant Chocolate Dryfruit Peda step by step
- Take a Kadhai add 3 pieces Chocolate Bar and heat on low flame for 1 min..
- Now Add 1 Cup Milk and heat on low flame for 5 mins..
- After some time it becomes silky smooth paste then add Milk Powder into it..
- Cook for 5 min, mix well add dry fruit and 2 Spoon Desi Ghee and mix well cool it down on room temperature and make it dough..
- Now Grease hand with oil or ghee take dough divide into equal pieces and make small size round peda and garnish with dry fruits..
Doodh peda recipe with step by step photos. This peda recipe made with khoya or mawa is one of the popular Indian sweets. There are many varieties of peda that can be made by adding various dry fruits, flavorings like saffron or cardamom powder or rose water and some more ingredients like milk. A wide variety of instant chocolate drink powder options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary ingredient. kesar peda is a classic sweet made for festive occasions. They are delicious and made with very few ingredients, milk and sugar, flavored with cardamom and saffron.