Plum cake. Plum Coffee Cake Recipe & Video. Fresh Plums look so pretty sitting on top of a cake. You may think that plums, when cut in half, would dry out during baking but the opposite is true.
Fresh plum cake With step by step photos. The recipe of this eggless fresh plum cake is easy to make. Fresh plums are also known as alu bukhara in hindi. Cooking Plum cake is a fun point, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Plum cake
- Prepare 1 cup for flour.
- Need 1/2 cup wheat flour.
- Need 1 tsp – vanilla.
- Need 5-6 plums chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped cashews.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for cinnamon.
- You need Pinch – nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup for milk.
- You need 2 tbsp vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp – baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 2/3 cup – oil.
A homemade butter cake batter is topped with sliced fresh plums and baked, for a simple yet special cake. Celebrate the autumn harvest with our selection of comforting plum cakes and puddings, including crumbles, tarts, cobblers and easy traybakes. Cake Recipe: Plum cake refers to the variety of cakes made with fruits and dry fruits. Although this cake does not contain plum, the fruit, as the name may suggest but plum.
Plum cake how to cook
- Seive maida, wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Add oil and mix gently.
- Add powdered sugar and mix.
- Add chopped plums and cashews. Fold gently.
- Mix vinegar in milk. Let it curdle. Add baking soda and add this frothy mixture of cake batter.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking tin or loaf tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 35-40 minutes. I baked it in a kadai for same time..
This easy and delicious plum cake is the perfect dessert for summer! Light, fluffy, and comes together in minutes. Can be made with any stone fruit. This plum cake could also be served hot with cream or custard as a plum pudding. Not too keen on plums but fancy a fruity cake?