Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole. Add two zucchinis and you have a healthier version of a traditional tuna noodle casserole. Add any veggies you wish here. In this recipe I used peas and mushrooms, you can swap them out for broccoli, asparagus, carrots, etc.
This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. Gently fold sauce, tuna, and peppers into noodles. I added mushrooms, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cooking Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole
- You need 1 each – 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Give 1 each for 14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 each 5 ounce can tuna in water do not drain.
- You need 1 each – 8oz bag no yolk dumpling or egg noodles.
- Need 6 oz – Frozen mixed vegetables or vegetables of your choice.
- Need 2 each of Can of water using tomato can to measure.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – Hidden Valley ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix.
Cheddar is excellent to add as well. I make tuna noodle casserole with my mom and it's vegan and delicious! In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. How do you make tuna noodle casserole better?
Tuna-noodle-veggie casserole how to cook
- Place tomatoes, water, cream of mushroom soup Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a large pan.add veggies. Bring to a boil stirring often..
- Stir in noodles . Return to a boil. Allow to cook approximately 8 minutes or until noodles are tender..
- Add tuna and cheese stir until cheese is melted. Taste add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with garlic toast if you like.
How about some artichokes and capers? A few easy upgrades turn this classic into a fast and fancy French-inspired supper. When I set out to create a lighter, healthier tuna noodle casserole recipe that was still as easy as the beloved childhood classic. A classic recipe for Tuna Noodle Casserole made totally from scratch – no condensed soup! It's cheesy, loaded with veggies, and has a potato Assemble and Bake the Casserole – Add the tuna and veggies, noodles, and peas to the sauce and toss to combined.