Patisapta Pitha/Mawa roll.
Food preparation Patisapta Pitha/Mawa roll is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 components, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Patisapta Pitha/Mawa roll
- Need For batter.
- Give 1 cup – Refined flour (maida).
- Require 1/2 cup for Semolina/suji.
- Provide 2 tbsp – Rice flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Jaggery(gur).
- It’s 1 cup for Milk (250 liter).
- It’s for For stuffing.
- You need 1 cup Mawa/khoya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Coconut.
- Give 2 tbsp – Jaggery/gur.
- Give 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Require 4-5 tbsp Ghee for making patisapta.
Patisapta Pitha/Mawa roll making process
- Take a mixing bowl add maida,suji,rice flour,jaggery and add milk and mix and make a smooth batter..
- Heat ghee in a pan add khoya and roast it low flame and stir continously. When there is chenge the colour & release the aroma then add grated coconut and stir and mix..
- Then add gur or jaggery and cardamom powder and mix it very wel..
- Now take a nonstick pan tawa over flame & grease the ghee evenly. Now take 1 tbsp batter and spread it over the tawa, thinly. Pour some ghee all around the cheela..
- Place 1 tsp stuffing over the roasted pancakes and fold it in a roll. Likewise prepare rest of the patishapta..
- With this much batter 10 to 12 patishapta can be prepared..
- Now the patishapta is ready to eat..