Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha).
Food preparation Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 5 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition – Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha)
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup for achar masala(mango pickle masala).
- Require 1 tbsp. for Oil/ghee.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- Need as required – Oil for frying.
Aachari Paratha (Mango Pickle Masala Paratha) making process
- Combine flour, salt, some oil and water together and knead dough in a simple way like chapati..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion. Spread 1 tbsp crushed pickle evenly and folds the edges tightly.Roll out the paratha into a flat disc using rolling pin and flour..
- Heat the tawa and place the paratha on hot tawa. Cook the paratha on medium flame.Grease with oil and roast it from both sides till to brown and crisp. Prepare more parathas in the same way. Serve achari paratha with curd and butter..