Cooking Sheer Khurma is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Sheer Khurma
- Provide 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 cup for vermicelli.
- Give 200 gm Milkmaid.
- It’s 2 Tbsp for ghee.
- Give 1 Tbsp of Pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 2 for Green cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp – sugar.
- It’s 10 – Dates.
- Require 1 pinch of saffron.
Sheer Khurma making process
- Boil the Dates for 3-4 hours in hot water until it’s soft. Deseed and set aside. Chop the dates and set aside..
- In a bowl heat half of the milk. Set aside 2 Tbsp of milk to put saffron inside. Add the soft dates and boil until all milk is absorbed by the Dates. Keep stirring.
- Boil the remaining milk for 40 mins in slow flame until it’s thick. Keep stirring so that it doesn’t burn in the bottom..
- In a separate non stick pan heat ghee and add cardamoms. Add vermicelli and stir for 2 mins until brown in colour and set aside.
- Add condensed milk.
- Add roasted vermicelli and stir well for 10 mins.
- Add sugar and if needed Please taste as condensed milk has sugar. Add saffron dipped in milk and half of dates dipped in milk.
- Stir well and add chopped pistachios.
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy.