Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole. I added mushrooms, garlic powder, and onion powder. Cheddar is excellent to add as well. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a homemade creamy sauce (without canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs.
A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good. This old time classic tuna noodle casserole will bring you right back to childhood. Food preparation Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole
- It’s 1 packages of egg noodles.
- You need 12 oz for can of tuna.
- Need 26 oz for can cream of chicken soup.
- Give 1/4 tsp – garlic powder.
- Require 1 for salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup french's cheddar fried onions.
- Need 1 for couple shakes of grated parmesan cheese.
- Require 1/3 cup for Panko crumbs.
Budget friendly and easy to double for a crowd! A weeknight winner, this tuna casserole recipe is easy to whip up, has an amazing creamy sauce, topped with a crunchy mixture (made of bread crumbs and cheese. In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. While tuna noodle casserole is generally amenable to changes, there are two ingredients you shouldn't compromise on: the noodles and the Egg noodles are a must for tuna noodle casserole.
Kayla's tuna noodle Casserole making
- Preheat oven 350.
- Boil noodles until al dente.
- Mix noodles with cream of chicken, tuna and seasonings in a casserole dish.
- Top it with Panko, cheddar fried onions, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
They hold up well to boiling and then baking, and the sauce clings to their slightly furled shape. Forget the canned soup, I make my own sauce which is a buttery This mini tuna casserole has all the flavors I've always loved in a tuna casserole, including the crisp buttery topping. When you need supper fast, this tuna noodle casserole makes a super one-dish meal. I've made tuna noodle casserole many times with canned soup as the base. However, I wanted to make one with a homemade sauce.