Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry). Try making this Green Mutton Curry recipe by Seema over the weekend and woo your friends or family members. – Until then, heat some ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, a pinch of salt, chopped tomatoes and red chilli powder and ginger. Hyderabadi Binis Ki Phali Gosht l Ek Alag Tarike Se l Beans Curry With Mutton l Mrs. The green mutton recipe is quick, easy to make, the delicious recipe worth trying.
You can either fully dry up the curry if you are serving with rice. This leafy green should definitely be part of your regular diet. How to make Green Beans and Carrot Curry. Cooking Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 19 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry)
- Provide 500 grams for mutton.
- Prepare 2 for onions.
- Provide 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion leaves.
- Give 4 green chillies.
- Need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tablespoon for coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon for garam masala.
- Need to taste Salt.
- Give 1/2 cup – oil.
- Prepare for Whole garam masala:.
- Prepare 2 for bay leaves.
- Require 2 green cardamom.
- Give 1 inch for cinnamon stick.
- It’s 5 – pepper corn.
- It’s 5 – cloves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon – ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 – dried red chillies.
For making the carrots-beans sabzi, start with washing the beans in water. Now prepare the masala for the sabzi. Chop the tomatoes in big chunks and place them in a mixture grinder and also cut green chilly in. More Recipes From Mutton Gosht And Beef Gosht – مزید گوشت کے پکوان. دودھ پتی، چائے، قہوہ، سبز چائےDoodh Patti, Tea, Kahwa And Green Tea.
Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) making process
- Wet grind coriander leaves,spring onion leaves and green chillies to a smooth paste.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan,add all whole garam masala mentioned above and dried red chillies,fry thinly sliced onion to golden brown..
- Add mutton,cook on high flame till water of mutton dries..
- Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,chilli powder,ginger -garlic paste and salt.Mix well.Add a little water and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander-chilli paste,stir.cook on low flame till oil separates.Add 2 cups water.Cover the pan and cook on low -medium heat for 30 minutes or till mutton is tender..
- Add garam masala powder,stir and adjust consistency of gravy as you desire..
- Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes. Sabz gosht is ready to serve.Serve with rice /rotis..
Urdu cooking recipe of Sabzi Aur Gosht Ki Biryani, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all. Comments posted by users for Shaljam Gosht (Mutton Turnip Curry) شلجم گوشت recipe More curry Recipes. Hari Mirchon Ki Karahi (Green Chilli Curry). Aalu Gosht Salan, Lauki Sabzi Salan with Kulcha Naan. A popular mutton curry from South India – mutton cooked with green masala.