Methi paratha. Methi paratha – learn how to make methi paratha with step by step photos. They are so healthy Methi paratha are Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour, spices and fenugreek leaves aka. Methi paratha recipe with step by step photos.
Paratha or stuffed breads are a very common part of. Methi paratha recipe – healthy breakfast paratha recipe made with whole wheat flour, fenugreek leaves, boiled mashed potatoes and spiced with some spices. Methi Paratha Recipe, as you may have guessed (thanks to its name), is a type of Indian flatbread made of wheat flour, fresh fenugreek leaves, few spices, oil, and water. Cooking Methi paratha is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Methi paratha
- Provide 1 cup – wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup for methi leaves.
- Prepare for As per taste salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 2 tsp for grated onion.
- Need 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds crushed into powder.
Methi Paratha are delicious, healthy and taste great with pickle or fresh butter! Winters in Delhi are very specific Fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves are in abundance during winters and so they are used in a. Methi paratha or menthe soppina parota prepared using methi leaves, ginger, garlic and chili powder. Methi paratha is explained here with step by step pictures.
Methi paratha making process
- In a bowl add wheat flour. To it add methi leaves, grated onions, turmeric, chilli powder,cumin seeds powder, salt..
- Knead it into a soft dough using sufficient water..
- Divide the dough into small equal sized portions and roll into round shape..
- Heat a pan and place the paratha on it and cook on both sides by applying oil to it..
Methi Paratha Recipe, How To Make Methi Paratha Recipe. Methi paratha is an Indian flaky, flat bread made up of whole wheat flour and fenugreek greens or methi leaves. Methi Paratha Recipe is a punjabi paratha and also popular across North India. This paratha is used by making use of fresh methi leaves and chapathi dough. Methi paratha recipe with step by step photos.