Matar paneer. Matar paneer or mutter paneer made in restaurant style with video & stepwise photos. Delicious, creamy rich paneer peas gravy to make your meal special. In fact matar paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes from North India.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Matar Paneer, Mutter Panner Masala or मटर पनीर is a homely Indian main course dish, this cheesy peas is a to-go dish for many of us. Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along with a host of spices, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Cooking Matar paneer is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Matar paneer
- Require 1 block Paneer.
- Need 2 – onions.
- Provide 2 Tomatoes.
- Need 1 nos – Ginger.
- Provide 2 cloves Garlic.
- Need 1 cup of Peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp – Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for Cumin powder.
- Require 1 tbsp Coriander powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Require 1 tsp – Garam masala.
- Need 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Require As required – Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds.
- Need 2 Cardamoms.
This recipe for Mattar Paneer is rich, creamy, saucy and slightly spicy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy. Tastes best with roti and rice. How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer?
Matar paneer instructions
- Wash and soak frozen peas in hot water then cut paneer into cubes and shallow fry it..
- In pan oil add onion, tomatoes, ginger garlic and saute till tomatoes get softer then keep it to cool down and grind it to a fine paste..
- In pan oil cumin, clove, cardamom, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and saute for a minute. Don't let it get burnt add above paste and saute for few minutes. Then add little water, then add peas, cover it for 5 mins on medium flame then add paneer, kasuri methi(optional if u don't hv can replace it with coriander leaves) and salt then mix well and keep it on low flame for 10 Mins. Serve hot..
Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. Matar paneer has paneer and matar/ green peas as main ingredients. I tried this recipe after I tasted this at my friend Sangeeta's place. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.