Plum Cake/Fruit Cake.
Cooking Plum Cake/Fruit Cake is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Plum Cake/Fruit Cake
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Maida All purpose flour /.
- You need 3/4 Cup for Sugar.
- Prepare 7 – 8 Teaspoons Caramel syrup.
- Require 1 Cup Dry Fruits (chopped).
- Give 1 Cup of Dry Nuts (chopped).
- Give 3 Eggs.
- Require 8 Teaspoons of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder.
- Give 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Require 1 Teaspoon – Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 Cup Orange juice.
Plum Cake/Fruit Cake instructions
- Soak dry fruits and nuts in the orange juice for approximately half an hour. Sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda into a big bowl. Keep this aside..
- Take butter and sugar in a bowl and beat it well using an electric beater. Beat well till sugar is completely dissolved and the mixture is light and fluffy..
- Now add eggs and beat well. Add cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and caramel syrup. Beat well. Pre heat the oven – convection mode – 190 degree Celsius..
- Add the soaked dry fruits and nuts. Mix well using a wooden spoon. Pour this mixture into the maida mix. Mix well so that everything is combined properly..
- Pour the cake mix into a greased baking tray lined with butter paper. Put this in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes..
- Check in between using a tooth pick whether the cake is cooked or not. Once done, take off from heat and give it a standing time of 5 minutes..
- Transfer it on a wire rack and let it cool before serving. Decorate it with dusting some powdered sugar on top..
- To make Caramel Syrup: Heat 1/4 cup sugar and 3 tbsp water in a pan till it turns golden colour. Take off from heat and add 3 – 4 tbsp warm water. Mix well. Caramel syrup is ready..