Food preparation Matar Paneer is a fun thing, additionally it becomes more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 20 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Matar Paneer
- Require 150 gram Paneer.
- Prepare 100 gram Green Peas/ Matar.
- Prepare 5 Cashew nut.
- Require 1/2 tsp of Funnel seed.
- It’s 1 Large Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 2 Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for cumin seed.
- Need 1 inch for Cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 Cloves.
- Need 1 – Bay Leaf.
- Require 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder.
- Require 1 tbsp for Coriander Powder.
- Need 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Require To taste – Salt.
- Need 4 tsp for oil.
- Require 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp – Kasuri Methi.
Matar Paneer instructions
- Heat the pan with 2tsp oil, sauté the cashew& fennel seed. Once it’s slightly colour changed add chopped onion and sauté until it’s transparent. Then add ginger garlic paste and sauté until raw smells goes. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook until soft. Once the mixture cool down transfer it to a blender and grind it as smooth paste..
- Heat the pan with 2tbsp of oil. Add Cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf and cloves once it’s pops up, add immediately the, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder and Garam masala just give half min sauté and add 1cup of water and make it boil for next two mins…
- Now add the fresh paneer cubes and green peas and allow it to cook for another 2 mins. Once it’s cook well, add the smooth paste and boil it for 5mins.Add required water and salt..
- Once the gravy cooks well switch off the flame. Crush and add the kasuri methi and mix it well. While serving add 1tsp fresh butter on TOP..
- Serve hot with you favourite Roti, Naan & Kulcha..