Chicken Noodle Casserole.
Food preparation Chicken Noodle Casserole is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breast.
- Provide 1 medium for Package of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen peas.
- Need 1 small of Onion.
- Require 1 1/2 cup – Diced carrots.
- Provide 5 of Stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 packages – Egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 can Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Require 1 cup for Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 – as needed Shredded Swiss cheese.
- Need 1 – as needed Salt and pepper.
Chicken Noodle Casserole making process
- Cube and boil chicken breasts.
- While chicken is boiling, chop mushrooms and celery and dice onions..
- Sauté onion, celery, and mushrooms adding salt and pepper to taste. Set aside when done..
- Cook peas and carrots while other veggies are sautéing. Set aside when done..
- Boil water in a sauce pan and add the half package of egg noodles..
- Mix all veggies into casserole dish while egg noodles are cooking..
- Also while noodles are cooking, cut cubed chicken into smaller, bite-sized pieces and set aside..
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- When noodles are finished, drain and put back into sauce pan. Add chicken, two cans of cream of mushroom soup, one cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and one cup of Monterey Jack cheese and stir well..
- Add the chicken and noodles mixture to the veggies in the casserole dish. Add salt and pepper and mix well..
- Top off with Swiss cheese and place in oven to bake until brown on top (about 10 minutes)..