Egg Keema Masala Pav.
Food preparation Egg Keema Masala Pav is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 18 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Egg Keema Masala Pav
- Give 1/2 cup fresh Green Peas.
- Prepare 2 for Eggs.
- Prepare 2 for Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Require 2 tbsp – Oil.
- Require 1 for Onion finely chopped.
- Give 1 inch – Cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 for Green Cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Require 1 and 1/2 tbsp Garlic and Ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp Chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste Salt.
Egg Keema Masala Pav step by step
- Put the peas in a little water and cook them for 5 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and put cinnamon and cloves..
- Then onions and cook for sometimes, sautéing occasionally..
- Add ginger and garlic paste and continue sautéing for five minutes..
- Then add chopped tomato and stir well..
- Cook for ten minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add turmeric, chilli and garam masala powder..
- Add salt and cook on low flame till tomatoes cooked well..
- Make omelette in another pan..
- Shred omelette with knife..
- Add boiled peas in masala gravy..
- Mix well and add shredded omelette..
- Mix well and cook on high flame for sometimes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Heat some butter in a pan..
- Add some egg keema and chopped coriander leaves..
- Cut pav from middle and toast in butter masala..
- Serve with egg keema and enjoy..