Punjabi mutton curry. Punjabi Mutton Curry is a succulent dish that has tender meat and goes well with all Indian breads such as tandoori roti, butter roti and even garlic naan. Set aside for an hour. – To make the paste. Punjabi style mutton curry spiced with garam masala and pressure cooked.
Mutton curry has many variants depending on the location of its. This Mutton Curry is a great Punjabi dish, that is prepared with finest blend of spices. It's a mouth-watering earthy dish with a hot and spicy flavor and makes you feel like you had a hearty meal.! Cooking Punjabi mutton curry is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 16 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Punjabi mutton curry
- Require 250 gms for Mutton pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – oil.
- It’s 2 Cardamoms.
- Require 4-5 for Cloves.
- Need 2 sticks of Cinnamon.
- Require 1-2 for Bay Leaves.
- Require 2 Onions.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste.
- Give 1/4 tbsp for turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 – Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Yoghurt.
- Need 1/4 tsp – Garam Masala powder.
- Provide to taste Salt.
- Give as required – coriander leaves.
Punjabi Mutton Curry by Nauneet Kaur. DHABA Style Mutton Curry-Panjabi Mutton Curry-Mutton Curry in Mustard Oil. This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favourite bowl of comfort food. This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb.
Punjabi mutton curry step by step
- Clean and wash mutton pieces. Drain water and keep it aside. Heat oil in a fry pan. Add cardamom, cloves, cinnamons and bay leaves. Saute for a minute. Add finely chopped onion and salt. Saute till the onion turns light brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell disappears. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Combine well and add mashed tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes turn pulpy and oil separates out from the masala..
- Add the mutton pieces and mix well. Cook in medium flame for 4 to 5 mins, stirring once in a while. Add yogurt and mix well. Cook further for 4 to 5 minutes more. Now add 2 cups of water. Stir well. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves..
- Add garam masala powder and mix well. Transfer the masala into the pressure cooker and pressure cook for 4 whistles and simmer for 10 to 12 mins. Once the pressure turns off, combine gently. Punjabi Mutton Masala is ready..
Punjabi Tariwala Gosht is a spicy lamb curry made with tomato, ginger and garlic. This can be made with chicken or mutton. My mum made a similar curry on Sundays with mutton. Photo about Top view of Mutton Curry, a punjabi dish made from lamb meat and spices. A popular mutton curry from South India – mutton cooked with green masala.