Healthy Bread omlette.
Cooking Healthy Bread omlette is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Healthy Bread omlette
- Prepare 6 slices bread(white/brown/multigrain).
- Require 2 – eggs.
- It’s 1 of onion-chopped.
- You need 1 tomato-chopped(optional).
- You need to taste – salt.
- Give as required ketchup/cheese slice(optional).
Healthy Bread omlette step by step
- Break two eggs in a bowl. I have used both parts of egg i.e. egg white & yolk. Eating 1 egg with both parts daily is not an unhealthy option, but eating more than 1 egg yolk can't be considered healthy..
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes and salt to taste. You can also add chopped green chillies. Mix it well..
- Heat a non-stick tawa. I haven't used oil here as my tawa is non-stick. You can use 1/2tsp of oil if you want. Now, pour the mixture in the tawa and spread it..
- Cover the tawa with a lead and let the omlette cook in medium flame..
- After a few seconds, or a minute check if one side of the omlette is cooked. Then, let the other side of the omlette cook..
- In a pan, roast the bread slices without using oil,butter or ghee. The slices should turn brownish for a decent look for breakfast. Roasting the bread is optional..
- Put the omlette over the bread slices and put a cheese spread on top of it, or some tomato ketchup. Make it like a sandwich and enjoy the healthy breakfast..