Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky.
Food preparation Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky
- You need 1 large of fat trimmed Topside roast beef joint.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 5 clove of FINELY chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 of hot chillis FINELY chopped.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 of Oxo beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1 of mixed ground pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of mixed herbs.
Ali's Homemade Beef Jerky start cooking
- Remove all fat from beef (as much as possible).
- Slice beef THINLY to required size – I like mine to be about 1" wide and 2 – 3" long.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together – adjust measurements to suit your taste (ie amount of chilli or cayenne pepper used).
- Note that flavours do not traditionally go together but the final result is delicious.
- Add sliced beef and mix thoroughly until all meat is coated.
- Cover bowl in Clingfilm and keep in fridge for a minimum of three hours/overnight is best to infuse flavour into the meat.
- Place beef on trays of dehydrator do not overcrowd to allow air to flow and stack trays.
- Setting should be for meat and dehydrate overnight for 12 – 16 hours….I like a touch of moisture still in my jerky so that it is a little juicy but try a piece after 12 hours to see what you prefer.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge – if your friends and family are like mine you won't have much left to store once it is ready to eat.