Non Alcoholic Plum Cake.
Cooking Non Alcoholic Plum Cake is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 23 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Non Alcoholic Plum Cake
- Need 160 grams All purpose flour.
- Give 200 gms Brown sugar.
- Provide 3 pcs Eggs.
- Need 100 gms of Salted butter.
- Prepare 100 gms Raisns.
- It’s 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
- Give 1 tsp for Cinnamon powder.
- Require 100 grams of Almond powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder.
- Require 1 tsp for Ginger powder.
- Require 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Provide 100 grams of Tutti-frutti.
- You need 100 grams – Blue berries.
- Prepare 100 grams – Dried Cherries.
- Need 100 gms Dried anjeer.
- Need 100 gms – Dates.
- You need 100 gms for Cranberries.
- Need 200 grams – Blackcurrants.
- Prepare 100 grams almonds.
- Require 100 grams Cashews.
- Need 100 grams – Pistachio.
- Prepare 200 ml Orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp Orange zest.
Non Alcoholic Plum Cake start cooking
- To make this cake first we need to soak all the dry fruits in orange juice for about 4 hours..
- For cake batter, so first in first pour the butter and sugar in a bowl using a hand mixer made them until nice creamy and fluffy. Then put one egg at a time and beat again until well combined. This way I put 3 eggs in the batter. Then add vanilla extract and mix well..
- Next put soaked dry fruits along with the juice. Then sprinkle a little flour with all nuts and keep it aside. Now add orange juice, orange zest and mix it well. Now mixing some of the dried nuts that was mixed with flour previously, in dried nuts I have cashew, walnut, pistachio and almonds..
- Next add all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking powder, nutmeg powder, ginger powder, cinnamon powder.Now sieve it. Mix it gently with a spatula. This cake batter should look like thick. Next preheat the oven to 180°c and line a baking tin. Now put the cake batter in the prepared cake tin, tap it and level the surface. Now garnish with cashew nuts, almonds..
- Now pop in the oven for 80 to 90 minutes to 150°c in the preheated oven. After that let it cool down in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes and take out cool down completely at room temperature. Our Christmas Plum Cake is ready..