Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha. vegetable paratha recipe with step by step photos. healthy and delicious parathas made with mix vegetables. these vegetable Serve mix veg paratha with curd or pickle or topped with butter. For more breakfast recipes you can check this healthy mix veg recipe Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make.
Mix Veg Curry is made by cooking various vegetables like potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, french beans, capsicum, peas etc. in a spicy onion-tomato Mix veg curry is made by cooking a mixture of vegetables together in a traditional Indian onion-tomato gravy. This is mix vegetable curry without onion and garlic. It is purely desi style simple recipe. Food preparation Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 37 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha
- Require for gravy:-.
- You need 3-4 teaspoons for oil.
- Need 1 teaspoon – cumin seeds.
- Give 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- Require 1 – Small piece of cinnamon.
- Give 2 – dry red chillies.
- Provide 2-3 of sliced onions.
- Need 2 – chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tablespoon for magastali seeds.
- You need 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need Other for ingredients:-.
- Provide 2 tablespoons oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon – ghee.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dhania jeera powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- Require 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon for sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – kasoori methi.
- Require 1 tablespoon – beaten curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup for green peas.
- Need 1/2 cup for chopped french beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup – chopped carrot.
- You need 2 of medium sized cubed potatoes.
- Need 1 for chopped capsicum.
- Need For lachchha paratha:-.
- Require 2 and 1/2 cup wheat flour.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- It’s 3-4 teaspoons – oil.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons for melted butter.
- Give 7-8 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves.
It can be prepared with minimum requirements. Mix veg paratha made with whole wheat flour, mixed vegetables and spices. Mix veg paratha made with mix vegetables, spices and leafy greens. I used methi and coriander leaves.
Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha steps
- In a pan heat approximate 1 cup water. Add little salt. Add potatoes, carrot, french beans, green peas and capsicum. Cover with lid and cook till 90% cooked..
- For gravy, In a pan heat oil. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and dry red chili. Add sliced onions, cashew nuts, magastali seeds, Tomatoes and garlic cloves. Saute well. Cook till tomatoes softens. Then cool down and grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- In a pan heat oil and ghee. Add prepared paste and saute till oil seperates. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, kitchen king masala, garam masala powder and dhania jeera powder. Mix well..
- Add boiled vegetables. Add sugar, salt, kasoori methi and beaten curd. Add required water and combine well. Cover with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes or until gets desired consistency. Mix veg curry is ready..
- For garlic lachchha paratha, knead soft dough of wheat flour, salt, oil and enough water. Rest for 15 minutes..
- Combine melted butter, Crushed garlic and chopped coriander leaves. Keep aside..
- Prepare big balls from dough. Dust flour and roll out thin roti. Apply butter garlic mixture on it with brush. Sprinkle little flour and start pleating. Then make roll. Roll out roti again..
- Cook both sides on tawa with oil or ghee. You can see nice layers. Garlic lachchha paratha is ready. Serve with mix veg curry..
Also add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt and ajwain. Mixed Vegetable Sabzi with detailed step by step photos. A gravy of tomatoes, onions and cashew nuts forms the base of this marvellous Relish this Mixed Vegetable Sabzi hot and fresh, with your favourite roti or Lachha Paratha. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogHebbar's KitchenVideosmix veg paratha with paneer – lunch box recipe Heat butter, add seeds, allow to splutter.