Eggless caramelised Christmas Plum cake.
Food preparation Eggless caramelised Christmas Plum cake is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 23 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Eggless caramelised Christmas Plum cake
- Provide 2 tbsp Walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp – Cashews.
- You need 2 tbsp for Almonds.
- Give 1/2 Cup of Dates.
- Require 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- Give 3 tbsp – tutti fruity.
- Provide 8-10 Cherry.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pistachios.
- Give 1 Cup for Orange Juice.
- Give for For Caramel.
- Require 1/2 Cup Sugar.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- Require Wet Ingredients.
- Need 1/3 Cup – Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Vinegar / Lemon Juice.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Need 2 Cup of Maida / All purpose Flour.
- Require 1 tsp Baking Soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – Cardamom Powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp – Nutmeg Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp for Cloves Powder.
Eggless caramelised Christmas Plum cake how to cook
- Firstly Chop the nuts finely, then rinse the dry fruits and nuts in water twice. Then, soak all the nuts and dry fruits in 1 cup of orange juice..
- Now For caramelizing the Sugar in pan, add 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 tbsp of water. Heat in very low flame, till bubbles appear. Stir till the sugar crystallizes and turn brownish..
- Immediately pour 1 cup of water, Heat in low flame again, till the sugar dissolves completel.Keep the caramel aside and let it cool down completely..
- For the spice powder. To a dry mixer, add cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Add 1 or 2 tsp of sugar, so it grinds easily and then powder it..
- Takes a wide bowl and place a sieve over it. Then, sift maida, baking soda, baking powder and the spice powders once. Add the soaked nuts and dry fruits to the dry ingredients..
- To the caramel, pour the oil and vinegar. Now, add the caramel mixture and fold it gently. I used tutti frutti, if using just coat with 1 tsp of maida, else it sinks to the bottom..
- Fold the batter gently and ensure there are no lumps..
- Now preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180c..
- Then, brush a baking tray with oil and dust little flour all over or line it with a butter paper..
- Transfer the batter to the baking tray. Shake the pan twice, so that the air bubbles releases..
- Place the tray in a pre-heated oven and bake it for 30 minutes at 180c or a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Our plum cake is ready..