Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
Cooking Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is a fun point, in addition it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 6 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1.2 cup – salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- It’s 1 tbs extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- Need 1/3 cup erythritol based sweetener.
- Provide 1 cup for almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp for baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies making process
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..