Sheer khurma. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a.
A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Cooking Sheer khurma is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Sheer khurma
- It’s 1/2 litre full cream milk.
- Prepare 100 gms of condensed milk.
- Give 1/4 cup roasted fine sewain.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – cardamom powder.
- It’s Some chopped dry fruit for garnishing.
Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made on. Sheer Khurma is special sweet dish made with dates, nuts, raisins and vermicelli noodles, roasted in nutty ghee and cooked in saffron laced milk. Sheer Khurma – Instant Pot or Stove Top?
Sheer khurma making process
- In a heavy bottom pan add milk and boil on high flame when a boil comes turn the flame medium and boil the milk for 10 minutes to reduce it's quantity..
- When it becomes thick add condensed milk stir and add cardamom powder. Boil it for 5 minutes.then add sewain and stir. Cook for 4-5 minutes add some chopped dry fruit.Turn off the flame.
- Transfer this in a bowl.Garnish with some dry fruit and referigerate for one hour. And serve..
Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word. Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a traditional Muslim festive. Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet. Sheer Khurma literally means "milk with dates" in Urdu and is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims all across the world. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional finally i would like to highlight my other desserts recipes collection with this post of sheer khurma.