Sheer khurma. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a.
A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Food preparation Sheer khurma is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Sheer khurma
- Give 2 tbsp – ghee.
- It’s 50 grams of fine seviyan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – almonds chopped.
- Give 2 tbsp of cashew chopped.
- Need 2 tbsp of chironji blanched.
- Need 2 tbsp of pistachios chopped.
- Require 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Require 1/4 cup of dates chopped.
- Provide 5 cup milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – kewra water.
Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made on. Sheer Khurma is special sweet dish made with dates, nuts, raisins and vermicelli noodles, roasted in nutty ghee and cooked in saffron laced milk. Sheer Khurma – Instant Pot or Stove Top?
Sheer khurma start cooking
- Firstly, add 1tbsp ghee and roaste seviyan.Roast on low flame till they turn golden brown, aromat and keep aside..
- In another large kadai heat 1 tbsp ghee and roast almonds, cashew, chironji, pistachios, raisins and dates.Roast on low flame and keep aside..
- Now add milk and bring to a boil. further add roasted nuts and mix well.lower flame for 15 minutes or till the milk slightly thickens. add the roasted seviyan, ¼ cup sugar and give a good stir..
- Boil for 8-10 minutes or till semiya cooks completely.now add cardamom powder and kewra water. alternatively use rose water..
- Finally, serve sheer khurma hot or chilled topped with more dry fruits..
Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word. Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a traditional Muslim festive. Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet. Sheer Khurma literally means "milk with dates" in Urdu and is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims all across the world. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional finally i would like to highlight my other desserts recipes collection with this post of sheer khurma.