Food preparation CornFlour Cookies is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 8 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients CornFlour Cookies
- Need 1/2 cup – powdered brown sugar.
- Provide 1 cup for cornflour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp – milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp for curd.
- Need 3/4 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
CornFlour Cookies making
- Mix the olive oil and powder sugar. Then add cardamom powder and baking powder, curd and mix well..
- Then, add the cornflour and wheatflour to the mixing bowl. To make the dough add the milk. Knead to a soft dough. Now make balls out of dough, bind them and press on the palm to give shape of cookies..
- Oil the butter paper and keep in lower rack. Place the cookies with some distance between them, as they will rise. Pre-heat Microwave oven in 180℃. Keep the rack and bake till the cookies leaves aroma and light brown in colour. Cool and keep in an air-tight container. Thanks.
- Notes:- Butter or oil can be used. I have used microwave+convection mode and baked for 3 minutes in 180℃. Use curd /buttermilk to get fluffy and crunchy cookies..