Rasmalai Rabdi Cake.
Cooking Rasmalai Rabdi Cake is a fun point, in addition it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Rasmalai Rabdi Cake
- Need 1 1/4 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- Need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup – Water.
- You need 1/3 Cup – Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp for Baking Powder.
- Require 1/2 Tsp for Baking soda.
- Give 1/4 Tsp – Rasmalai Essence.
- Need 1 Tsp Vinegar.
- Require 300 ml for Whipping cream.
- Require 100 gms of Rasmalai.
- Prepare 50 gms – Rabri.
- Give 4 tbsp – crushed mixed dry fruit.
- You need Few of saffron strands (kesar).
- Provide as required of Dried rose petals.
Rasmalai Rabdi Cake step by step
- In a bowl, sieve all dry ingredients then add vanilla essence, Vinegar and Water. Beat for 5 minutes in clockwise direction..
- Add oil then beat for 5 minutes on low speed. Transfer in a greased mould..
- Microwave: Set temperature (convection mode) at 180-degree Celcius for 30 minutes Cooker : Preheat on high flame for 5 minutes.Remove the whistle and keep the mould inside and close with lid. Keep it on low flame for 30-35 minutes.
- Take a toothpick and put in the middle of the cake if it comes out clean means cake is baked perfectly. Now let the cake come at room temperature..
- For Icing, take 300 ml whipping cream and beat it till you get stiff peaks and add rasmalai essence to it for the flavor..
- Place the cake on the cake board and cut it horizontally & divide in two equal parts. On 1st layer of cake apply whipped cream and put the second layer of cake. Coat the whole cake with this cream completely..
- For decorating the top add Rabri on one side and design the another side with this cream using the piping bag and nozzle. Add rasmalai balls on the design of cream..
- Cover the border of cake with crushed mixed dry fruit and garnish the top with roasted pistachios and dried rose petals..