Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake.
Food preparation Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake
- Need 1 cup gram flour/besan.
- Need 1/2 cup – rice flour.
- Need 1 for onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds /jeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Asafoetida/Hing.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Give 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
- Require 2 cups for water.
- Require 4-5 tbsp – oil.
Besan Chilla / Gram flour pancake instructions
- In a bowl, mix gram flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, salt and coriander leaves.
- Add water and make the batter. Keep it aside for 10-15 mins..
- Heat a non stick griddle /tawa apply little oil and spread a ladle (big spoon) full of batter, let it cook for 3-4 mins on a low-medium flame..
- Flip the chilla/pancake and spread 1/2 tsp of oil again. Once cook and serve hot with ketchup and or green Chutney..