Simple Delicious Mutton Curry.
Cooking Simple Delicious Mutton Curry is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 26 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Simple Delicious Mutton Curry
- Need 300 gms – mutton.
- Require 2 for sliced onions.
- It’s – For Onion garlic paste.
- Prepare 10 – Garlic pods.
- Prepare 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 2 for Green chillies.
- Give 2 – " Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – curd.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp – coriander powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of mutton masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp garam masala.
- Need – As required Chopped coriander.
- Give of As required mint leaves for garnishing.
- Require 1/4 tsp for kasuri methi.
- Need 1 bay leaf.
- Require 2 of green cardamom.
- Require 2 black cardamom.
- Need 1 of mace.
- You need 1 for cinnamon stick.
- Require 4-6 pods black pepper.
- Give for As required Hot water.
- Provide to taste for Salt acc.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee+2 tbsp oil.
Simple Delicious Mutton Curry instructions
- Firstly, clean and wash the mutton pieces. Heat ghee & oil in a pressure cooker. Add cardamom, cloves, black pepper corns, cinnamon stick. Saute these for a minute and add the sliced onions along with salt in it. Saute till the onion turns light brown in colour. Next, add onion- ginger paste along with garlic paste and cook the mixture until the raw smell disappears..
- Now, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder,meat masala to the spice mixture and mix it well.Cook this mix until oil separates from the masala in the pan. Now, add mutton pieces in this masala and mix it well. Ensure that mutton pieces are evenly coated with masala..
- Pour the yoghurt in the mutton masala and mix it well. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes and, then, add water in it. Stir it well and check the seasoning once. Add chopped coriander leaves along with garam masala powder in this. Give it a quick stir. Cook it for another 5 to 6 whistles to ensure that mutton is no longer raw and is perfectly juicy..
- Once done, take it off the flame and transfer the dish in a bowl. Serve it hot with rice or naan to enjoy!.