Mutton curry. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry recipe. Easy mutton curry in pressure cooker
So much so that most festivals or special days are incomplete. In India, mutton often refers to goat meat instead of sheep. It is cooked in numerous delicious ways. Food preparation Mutton curry is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 14 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Mutton curry
- Provide 650 gms of mutton.
- Require 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup – onion chopped.
- Require 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of tomato pureed.
- You need 1/4 cup ripe papaya paste.
- Give 1 tbsp for cumin -coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Require 1 tbsp – whole garam masalas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- You need To taste salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil and ghee.
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. Cover with cling film and leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour or overnight if possible. Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here.
Mutton curry steps
- Marinate the mutton with papaya paste, ginger garlic and oil for one hour or two.
- Now heat oil and fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder till brown,keep aside.
- Now add more oil and temper cumin seeds, bay leaf red chilli whole and whole garam masalas.
- Add onion chopped and saute well..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell disappears..
- Add red chilli Powder turmeric powder and salt mix well..
- Add mutton and saute well till it is soft..
- Add cumin-coriander powder and Potatoes and saute well..
- Add warm water and simmer along with Potatoes..
- Add ghee and garam masala powder as mutton is soft..
- Serve it with rice or chapati..
Mutton curry is one of the most famous and popular recipes for all non veggie lovers. The Goan Mutton Curry is a very popular dish from the Goan cuisine. Mutton Curry is one such thing which brightens the weekend. Mutton brings with itself the exotic This is an easy mutton curry recipe which is a lot simplified but still delivers the taste of traditional. Mutton marinated in coconut oil and mint leaves and cooked with whole garam masalas.absolutely delicious recipe of Warli Style Mutton Curry ingredients and cooking method).