Chicken Ghee Roast.
Cooking Chicken Ghee Roast is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Chicken Ghee Roast
- It’s 700 gram for chicken.
- Give 1 tbsp of ginger garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Require 4-5 – red chillies kashmiri.
- It’s 2 tsp Coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp Fennel Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp for black pepper corn.
- You need 1 tsp for cumin seed.
- Give 1/4 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
Chicken Ghee Roast instructions
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste turmeric salt and yoghurt for 30 minutes.
- In a pan dry roast red chilli kashmiri coriander seeds cumin seeds fennel seeds and black pepper corn for 2 minutes then cool completely add some water and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Heat 1/4 cup desi ghee in a pan add 1 chopped onions fry 1 minute until translucent then add the ground spice paste sautey until ool separates out add few curry leaves.
- Once oil separates out add marinates chicken mix well cover and simmer until chicken is tender check the preparation in between if too dry add some water.
- Once chicken is tender add 1 tsp red chilli powder or as per your taste some curry leaves mix well adjust water if required this prepration is little dry usually.
- Ghee roast is ready serve with rice roti paratha or rice.