Sheer khurma. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a.
A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Food preparation Sheer khurma is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Sheer khurma
- You need 200 gms for Roasted vermicelli -.
- Provide 150 gms – Sugar.
- Require 1/2 ltr – Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Cardamom seeds.
- Provide 4-6 – Saffron strings.
- Give 1/2 cup – Dates finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp Ghee.
- Need 8-10 – Raisins.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Cashews and almonds roughly chopped.
- Give As needed of nuts for garnish.
Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made on. Sheer Khurma is special sweet dish made with dates, nuts, raisins and vermicelli noodles, roasted in nutty ghee and cooked in saffron laced milk. Sheer Khurma – Instant Pot or Stove Top?
Sheer khurma process
- In a thick bottom pan heat ghee and add vermicelli..
- Roast it till golden brown.
- Then add milk and let it boil..
- Put sugar, cardamom, Saffron, raisins, nuts & chopped dates..
- Bring to a boil and cook till milk thickens..
- When done take it in a serving bowl and garnish with nuts and almonds..
- This is very common dessert eaten during Eid. This can b served hot and chilled as per choice..
Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word. Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a traditional Muslim festive. Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet. Sheer Khurma literally means "milk with dates" in Urdu and is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims all across the world. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional finally i would like to highlight my other desserts recipes collection with this post of sheer khurma.