Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake.
Food preparation Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 15 components, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients for Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake
- Require 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Need 1 tbsp for baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup – sugar.
- Provide 350 ml for rasmalai syrup (9-11 tbsp extra syrup) or unsweetened condensed Milk.
- Provide 2 tsp vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup butter.
- Need of For frosting:.
- Provide 150 g – butter.
- Need 300 g – powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp for vanilla.
- Provide 2 tbsp for rasmalai syrup.
- Prepare as needed Desiccated coconut powder.
- It’s as needed Cherries or almond or pistachio.
Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake process
- Grease a round cake pan. Set aside..
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the rasmalai syrup butter and vanilla. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients..
- Pour the batter into the pan and tap. Bake it for 20-25 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the middle & let it cool down..
- Slide a knife around the inside of the pan to loosen the cake and gently remove the paper. Slice and keep that aside..
- Frost the cake with buttercream frosting when the cakes have cooled completely..
- In the bowl beat the butter, vanilla and rasmalai syrup until smooth and creamy..
- Gradually beat in the sugar. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Then, on high speed, beat frosting until it is light and fluffy (about 3-5 minutes)..
- Note: For normal eggless sponge cake use Unsweetened Condensed Milk instead of rasmalai syrup.