Lunch platter sabji dal raita rice papad roti salad. This vegetarian food platter is a staple in North India. In North India most families have a similar food platter in one of their meals. This lunch platter which usually consists of – a variety of dal(lentil/beans) or some.
Serve hot with roti paratha or plain rice. Boil water and keep paneer immersed until you use for PBM. Grind for paneer PBM, heat kadai and prepare PBM. Food preparation Lunch platter sabji dal raita rice papad roti salad is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 23 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Lunch platter sabji dal raita rice papad roti salad
- Provide 1 for cauliflower.
- Give 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 2 of big potato.
- You need 1/2 bowl for green Moong dal.
- Need 2 tsp Mustard Oil for sabji.
- Provide 3 tsp for Desi ghee for dal.
- Give 1 cup Curd.
- Prepare 1 for bottle gourd.
- It’s 2 big onion.
- Prepare 5 for tomato.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Require 4-5 of green chillies.
- Give 1 tsp Dry coriander seeds.
- Require 2 Tsp – turmeric powder.
- Give to taste – Red chilli Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp Garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp for Chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 1 cup for Rice.
- Provide 5-6 of mint leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of Dry red chilli.
- It’s 1 – lijjat papad.
- Give 1 cup Wheat flour.
- Give as needed – Water.
While its getting sauteed, grind palak and prepare dough for palak roti. finally, serve hot chana dal paratha with sauce, raita or pickle. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video. Super tasty, crispy rice papad are prepared with steaming are sun dried and then fried later. Take rice flour in a big mixing bowl and add water to in small portions.
Lunch platter sabji dal raita rice papad roti salad making process
- For Subji:- Chopped tomato potato and cauliflower wash properly. in hot water. Now heat oil add chopped potato saute add salt and turmeric powder. Now add mid. Chopped cauliflower and peas. Saute add red chilli powder,Coriander powder and cumin-coriander powder..saute on low flame 4-5 min…later open it add chopped tomato and saute again 2-3 min… now will add garam masala.. Subji is ready..
- For dal fry – pressure cooker the dal for 2-3 whistles and on slow flame 15 min. Then heat desi ghee, add jeera, green chillies,chopped onion,chopped tomato,hing, tranfer it to the dal, add all spices. Boil it. Then garnish it with green coriander leaves. While serving add lime juice..
- For Raita:- Grate bottlegyourd and boil it nicely. add in a curd..while serving add salt,red chilli powder cumin powder mustard powder. Mix well. Raita ready….garnish with green Coriander.
- For papad:- Take one lizzat papad…cook it in low flame over tawa…give shape whatever you like..
- For rice:- In a cooker…add cumin seeds (jeera),mint leaves,rice,red chilli powder,salt and water….give a whistle…Rice is ready to serve.
- For chapati:- make it ready dough and start rolling over rolling pin….once chapati is ready….serve your combo meal with salad….yummy?.
Roti sabzi lunch is one of the staple dishes at home. So far I have posted many sabzi recipes that can be had with chapatis or rotis. Serve this dry aloo palak sabzi as a side dish with chapatis or pooris. You can also serve this palak bhaji with dal-rice or with any Indian meal. This papad salad can be served as a starter or with one dish meals like dla-dhokli, upma, briyanis and pulao-kadhis.