Matar paneer curry. This Creamy Matar Paneer Curry is the kind of recipe that will save the day when your paneer cravings strike! Welcome to my second favorite way to eat paneer – creamy matar paneer curry. Matar paneer goes well with parathas or naan or cumin rice and even steamed rice.
Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. Matar Paneer is a delicious recipe that hails from the north of India that is an all time favourite. Cooking Matar paneer curry is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Matar paneer curry
- Give 250 grams of Paneer.
- It’s 1 bowl – peas.
- Give 1 – Tomato.
- Give 1 of Onion chopped.
- Need 2 for Green chillies.
- Need 3 – dried red chillies.
- Require 2 teaspoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup Oil.
It helps the paneer to soak up all the flavours from the curry and spices. This very popular paneer recipe from India has soft paneer and fresh green peas simmered in a creamy onion-tomato curry! So good with rotis or naan! Find matar paneer curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. matar paneer recipe, restaurant style matar paneer with step by step photo/video recipe. this exotic paneer curry is cooked in a tomato & onion based sauce.
Matar paneer curry how to cook
- Marinate Paneer cubes with salt and pinch haldi keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Take pan add oil 2 tbsp oil, add onion ginger garlic green chilli red chilli cashew nuts, fry well allow to cool and then make a paste..
- Take pan add 2 tbsp oil heat fry paneer cubes keep aside..
- Take pan add oil and add grind masala fry well, add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder,haldi powder, saute well until masala leaves the oil, add green peas and little water. Then add paneer cubes mix well if you want more gravy add some water and cook. Add coriander leaves and garam masala keep for 10 minutes on slow flame.
- Ready to serve with chapati or paratha enjoy with your family take care eat well..
In this easy matar paneer sabji I do not fry paneer, you can do that but I like to keep it healthy so no fried paneer for my everyday curry. Also, this way paneer soaks up more flavour from the gravy. #matar_paneer_curry Not that matar paneer is an elaborate dish or extremely challenging. Instead, this recipe is a long, long overdue thank-you to fellow writer and Indian cuisine lover, Lora Shinn. Mattar paneer (Hindi: मटर पनीर), also known as matar paneer, and mutter paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala.