Mirchi ki dal jawari ki Roti theccha. Assalamu alaikum frnds kaise ho saab log,ajj mai apke liye moong dal aur jawari ki roti recipe layi hoon frnds acha lage tho plz mere videos ko like share. #Jawari chi bhakri#,Jawari ki roti#,Jwari#,Mejwani masala. اسلام وعلیکم #handigharkicookingvlog #mashdalkiroti#bachihuidalkiroti #yummyparatha#dalpratha#paratha #roti#food#fastfood Today i will make MASH DAL KI ROTI. Thecha is a type of mirchi ki chutney. In MH it is the traditional style of making mirchi chutney
Green Chilli Thecha, Hirvi Mirchi Cha Thecha recipe with step by step photos. Aaj mein yeh Janjanit Thecha TarlaJi ke Garlic roti ke saath kayee. The Green Chilli Thecha goes best with Chawal Bhakri , Whole Wheat Bhakri and Jowar, Bhakri. Cooking Mirchi ki dal jawari ki Roti theccha is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 24 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Mirchi ki dal jawari ki Roti theccha
- You need – Toor dal.
- Prepare Spinach.
- Give Khatta chukka.
- You need for Masala.
- Prepare cinnamon stick.
- Provide – star anise.
- It’s – black Cardamom.
- It’s bay leaf.
- Need – cashew.
- You need – cumin seeds.
- Provide – salt and red chilli powder.
- It’s for coconut.
- Provide Turmeric powder.
- You need for garam masala.
- Give – Green chilli.
- It’s – Oil.
- It’s Jawari flour.
- Require – Green chilli for theccha.
- Require – Onion.
- Require of Tomato.
- Give for coriander leaves.
- Require of Lemon.
- You need – Khas khas(poppy seeds).
- It’s – Kasuri methi.
Mirchi Thecha and Mirchi Kharada are very common and popular side dish in Maharashtra because of it's Serve with bhakari or roti! Also I have tried baking chocolate cake at home without microwave oven How do I make a Urad Dal Kachori recipe? What is the best recipe for making Indian pakodas? The winter is taking its toll on my palate.
Mirchi ki dal jawari ki Roti theccha process
- Collect all the ingredients.first made the khada masala for dal.for that take 1tsp.oil in the kadhai.put cut onion in it.put khas khas,.
- Chakraful,dalchini stick badu Elaichi,coconut pieces,all masale in it.and cook in low steam on Gas and saute in few few minutes up to few reddish..
- When it's ready,blend it in a mixer jar.put few water to made paste..
- Now made toor dal in a cooker.at the time of putting toor dal with water in the cooker,put spinach and khatta chukka green chilli pieces in it.After 5/6shiti,when it's cooked,then in the ready khada masala,put the dal in the kadhai.now put all the masala,salt,red chilli,turmeric,garam masala,kasoori methi,according to taste in it.garnish with Coriander..
- Now take jawari flour and with water made the flour dov one by one for Roti..
- And with the help of hands made circle of Roti.it's a hand made roti.And put on tawa for cooking from both the sides.when it's cooked from both side,again cook it on Gas flame from both the side..
- It's look like shown in the pic..
- Theccha receipe is available in my profile receipies.So the Green chilli dal is ready,jawari roti is ready so serve it with few rice,onion pieces,green chilli,theccha andgreen chutney in the thali.it's taste is very spicy..
Beside hot tea, I have been craving for spicy food and Mirchi cha Thecha just seems so very right for winters. Thecha is traditional spicy chutney eaten with the bhakri. It does use a lot of green chilies and hence use it very sparingly when eating. This was the best combination ever that I have eaten with the millet roti's. This recipe also is my submission for the Shhh Cooking.