Cooking Mexican Tacos is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 25 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Mexican Tacos
- It’s of For The Rajma Topping.
- It’s 2 cups of soaked and cooked red rajma (kidney beans), refer handy tip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic (lehsun) paste.
- You need 1 cup of fresh tomato pulp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera) powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need of For The Uncooked Salsa.
- It’s 3/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped spring onions whites and greens.
- You need 1/4 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry red chilli flakes (paprika).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- It’s 7 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need 28 tsp of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare as needed of taco shells.
Mexican Tacos how to cook
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato pulp, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rajma, mix well, mash it lightly using a potato masher and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside..
- For the uncooked salsa Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and mash it lightly using the back of a spoon for 2 to 3 minutes so that the flavours blend well. Keep aside..
- Fill a taco shell with 1 tbsp of rajma topping, ½ tbsp of uncooked salsa and spread ½ tsp of tomato ketchup and ¼ tsp of chilli sauce evenly over it. Arrange a few shredded lettuce leaves and 2 tsp of grated cheese evenly over it..