Fry dal with Roti for Lunch. Dal fry recipe with stovetop & Instant pot options. Dal fry is a basic Indian dish made by cooking lentils with spices. Dal refers to lentils & are a staple in Dal fry is eaten with plain regular rice or with roti.
Delicious and Popular Indian lentil recipe made with pigeon pea lentils, onions, tomatoes and spices. Dal fry is usually prepared with arhar dal also known as tur, toovar or yellow lentils or pigeon pea lentils. You can also use masoor dal (pink or. Cooking Fry dal with Roti for Lunch is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Fry dal with Roti for Lunch
- Need for arhar dal.
- Need – water.
- Require of turmeric powder.
- Give – salt.
- You need – tadka:.
- Require of desi ghee.
- Give – cumin seeds.
- Give – turmeric powder.
- Provide – hing.
- Prepare of dried red chillies.
- Provide for ginger garlic paste.
- You need salt.
- Need for Coriander leaves for garnish.
In this video we used masala paste if you don't know about preparation of ( how to make masala paste ) please check our past. Easy Dal Fry which goes so well with boiled rice or tandoori roti. I use a mix of toor (pigeon pea lentil) and masoor dal (red lentil) for the dal which is then tempered with onion, tomatoes and lot of ginger, garlic and cilantro! An Indian can never have enough of dals.
Fry dal with Roti for Lunch making process
- Wash and rinse arhar dal..
- Put the arhar dal in pressure cooker. Add 3 cups water, 1tsp salt and 1tsp turmeric powder. Cover with the lid and pressure cook for 4 or 5 whistle on medium flame..
- For tadka– Turn on the heat, take a pan, add desi ghee and let it heat, add cumin seeds, hing, red chillies. Let it all crackle for few seconds. Add chopped onion. Fry till light golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, mix well. Add tomato, cook for 3 mins..
- Add 1 tsp salt, boiled dal. If dal is thick then add warm water. Stir well. Bring it to boil. Turn off the heat. Fry dal is ready to serve with Roti and sabzi for lunch. Enjoy!!!.
And I hope you guys aren't bored of my. Lunch box recipe, tiffin recipe, lunch box ideas, tiffin box ideas, tiffin box ideas share kiya hai. Bhindi Fry recipe, Bhindi Fry recipe in hindi, Bhindi Fry Chapati Roti Phulka, perfect Roti, perfect chapati recipe by Abhilasha. I hope ki aapko yh video zaroor pasand aayega. Dal Fry is a popular Indian lentil recipe.