Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich.
Cooking Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich
- Prepare 4 Slices for Brown Bread.
- Give As required – Butter.
- Give 1 for Onion (Sliced).
- Require 1 for Tomato (Sliced).
- Give 2-3 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare – Chicken Roast (See Recipe ?).
Chicken Roast Grilled Sandwich process
- Take 2 slices of bread. Apply butter on the outer and inner sides of both the bread slices..
- Place a layer of sliced onions. Over it keep the green chillies and sliced tomatoes..
- Over the tomatoes, add the shredded chicken roast..
- Cover with the other slice and grill till golden brown. Serve immediately with any sauce..
- For making the Chicken Roast: Chicken (Breast Boneless) is marinated with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, crushed pepper, chicken masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Steam the marinated chicken in a rice cooker or steamer till done. The Masala in the chicken should be thick. If not, reduce it's water content..
- Heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida and whole spices. Add lots of onions, green chillies and curry leaves and fry till the onions are golden brown in colour. Add steamed chicken and coriander leaves and saute for sometime till the onions absorb the flavours of the chicken..