Suji besan chilla with sweet corn.
Cooking Suji besan chilla with sweet corn is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Suji besan chilla with sweet corn
- It’s 1 cup suji.
- Provide 1 cup of besan.
- Give 1/2 cup for boiled corn.
- Require to taste – Salt according.
- Need 1 for pinchRed chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Need 1 pinch – ajvyne.
- Give Oil.
Suji besan chilla with sweet corn step by step
- Mix suji besan with half glass of water..
- Rest the mix for 10_15 minutes.
- Add some corn and all the herbs..
- Heat the tava before on low heat for 5_10 minutes..
- Add some oil on tava and put the batter on it..
- Roast the chilla from both side.with little amount of oil..
- Serve it with some katuchp or green chutney..
- You can add all Vegetables also onion capsicums paneer for more taste.