Cooking Carrot-Beetroot Paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 16 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Carrot-Beetroot Paratha
- Prepare 1 cup – Wheat Flour.
- Need 1 of cup/2 Small Carrots (Finely Chopped).
- Need 1/2 cup/1 Beetroot (Steamed & Finely Chopped).
- You need 4-5 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 for "Ginger (Finely Chopped).
- Give 1/4 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Require 1 tsp – Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Need 1 tsp – Cumin Powder.
- Need 2 tsp Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curd.
- You need Salt (As required).
- You need for Oil (For Brushing).
Carrot-Beetroot Paratha steps
- Firstly, steam the beetroots. Allow it to cool. Remove the skin. Finely chop and set aside..
- Wash the carrots. Remove skin. Finely chop and set aside..
- Finely chop the ginger and green chillies and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour..
- Add the ginger and green chillies and mix..
- Add the turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt and mix..
- Add the chopped carrots and mix..
- Add the chopped beetroot and mix..
- Add curd and oil and knead into a smooth and soft dough. (No need to add water)..
- Divide into 8 equal portions..
- Take each portion. Make it round and flat. Dust little flour over it and roll it out into small paratha. For a rectangular shape you can cut out all four sides..
- Heat a pan. Place the paratha on it. After a minute, flip it. Apply oil and flip again. Press gently and allow it to cook. Again apply oil and flip. Again press gently and allow to cook. Repeat the process for the rest of the dough..
- Or else you can make it in the following way. Lightly brush oil on the rolled out dough. Close into a semi circle. Again lightly brush with oil. Close into triangle..
- Dust with flour. Roll out and cook the paratha in the same process as mentioned above..
- Or you can just make it in the normal roti size..
- Serve this deliciously spicy carrot-beetroot paratha immediately with mango pickle and mango chutney..