Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
This is how I Cook Tater Tot Casserole. It's one of the best Recipes you will find for this Casserole. It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal. Cooking Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a fun thing, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 10 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- You need 1 of Ranch seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Frozen tater tots.
Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade. This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup. That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor.
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown Hamburger and minced garlic in large saucepan. Drain..
- Add the cream cheese and mix well until melted. Then add the cheese soup and mix well..
- Add the corn, rotel, shredded cheddar cheese, and Ranch packet. Mix well..
- Pour mixture into a baking pan and top with frozen tater tots. Then sprinkle with the Mexican style cheese. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake covered for 25min then remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 5min.
This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal. Steal the potluck spotlight with this Cheesy TATER TOTS Casserole. Look no further for you new favorite cheesy TATER TOT dish. Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Tater Tot Casserole is sure to satisfy and makes for a tasty dinner recipe if you're craving some good old fashioned comfort food! Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots.