Paneer potato fried rice. Paneer fried rice recipe with step by step photos – Indian inspired delicious recipe of a mildly spiced paneer fried rice with mixed veggies. This recipe of paneer fried rice is similar to the preparation of Fried rice. just that it has a homely taste, is mild, not spicy and thus kid friendly. Paneer fried rice recipe – one of the easiest variety dishes for kids and grown ups.
Learn how to make classic Paneer Fried Rice and Deviled Potatoes. finally, enjoy paneer fried rice with gobi manchurian gravy. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Paneer fried rice is one of the QUICK and EASY weeknight dinners around! Food preparation Paneer potato fried rice is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 14 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Paneer potato fried rice
- You need 2 cups of steamed rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of small cube size boiled chopped potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped paneer.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- It’s 3-5 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of tomato sauce.
- You need as per taste of Black salt.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of peanut oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander leafs.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ghee.
This is the homemade version of Indian Chinese style restaurant version. Other than making as a weeknight dinner. This potato fried rice is one of our favorite recipes at the moment and we make it almost every week. This potato fried rice is adapted from her ketchup fried rice recipe and we make it a lot at home because we really love it.
Paneer potato fried rice start cooking
- Take a frypan, put some peanut oil and heat it on the stove. Put chopped onions with chopped green chillies and salt as required. Put ginger garlic paste. Add soya sauce and tomato sauce with turmeric powder in it..
- After sauteing it, add the boiled potatoes and chopped paneer into it and give it a perfect mix. Stir fry it 5-7 minutes covering the pan in a medium-high flame. Adjust the black salt to taste..
- Now, open the pan and spread coriander leaves on the rice and cook more 1 minute covering the pan. Spread the ghee on the top of the rice and stop the flame immediately..
- Paneer potato fried rice is ready to serve. Serve it hot and stay safe with your family and loved ones..
Besides, it's so inexpensive, especially if you use other oil (sesame oil. A lot of pan fried potatoes (or crispy breakfast taters) take way longer than they should. You're first asked to boil the potatoes then chop and fry them. We can hardly think of anything more annoying. Especially if you're feeling lazy, hungover, or rushed—or all of the above.