Diwali sandesh. Sandesh is made with cottage cheese or we call it as "Chhena (Paneer)". The sandesh is essentially hot, sweetened Chhena which has been shaped into balls. Sandesh is nothing but cheese fudge or to be in precise its paneer fudge flavoured with pistachios and saffron.
Most of you must be busy planning about making special sweets/desserts for friends and family. An illustration of an asian city lit up with fireworks and candles to celebrate the festival of diwali. So we are collecting lots of Diwali sms and Deepavali wishes for your friends, family and your. Food preparation Diwali sandesh is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 18 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Diwali sandesh
- It’s 200 gm paneer.
- Require 170 gm – sugar.
- Give 2 tsp for cashew nut.
- It’s 2 tsp – raisin.
- Give 1 tsp ghee.
Sandesh News TV is an offspring of the Sandesh Newspaper. The headquarter is based in Ahmedabad. He spent his last two Diwalis as the. Happy Diwali to our real hero.
Diwali sandesh step by step
- At first,take paneer and cut it..
- Smash the paneer with hand during 15 min.
- Add sugar with the paneer..
- Mix both of them in a plate..
- Put the mixture on the pan in oven..
- Then,mix and saute it..
- Now, saute well the mixture in pan during some time..
- Then,the water of the mixture will dry..
- Now,make a soft mixture..
- Now,put ghee in a plate..
- Next,grease the ghee in the plate..
- Put the mixture in the plate..
- After that,put some ghee in hand..
- Then,take small quantity from the mixture in hand..
- Next,prepared small balls by using palm..
- Next,crush the cashew and raisin.
- Put them on the balls and ready it..
- Next,serve it in plate..
We feel safe because all of you,Thank you. We all salute our Indian Wishing you a very happy diwali., to the soldiers of my India. You could also do the same. Your wishes will certainly make our forces very happy. This Diwali, let us remember our courageous armed forces who constantly protect our Nation.