Tater tot casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe.
Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. Food preparation Tater tot casserole is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 15 components, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Tater tot casserole
- Prepare of crust and topping.
- You need 5 lb of tater tots.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need 6 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 2 lb of ground meat your choice.
- It’s 6 small of shallots.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of double strength tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olives ripened.
- Prepare 29 oz of tomato sauce.
This Tater Tot Casserole from Delish.com is the best! This casserole is a total guilty pleasure. If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies!
Tater tot casserole how to cook
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit.
- Peel and slice your garlic and shallots heat butter and olive oil add the shallots and garlic.
- Slice your ripened olives add them in stirring occasionally when the garlic is browned just a bit add your meat.
- Brown your meat stirring constantly this is important the meat needs to be very loose to be throughout the sauce.
- When browned add tomato paste, tomato sauce, salt yellow prepared mustard incorporate well..
- In a 9×13 inch pan thats deep lightly oil the bottom line the bottom and sides of pan with tater tots.
- Add sauce on top the 3 cups cheese cover top with tater tots amd cheese on very top bake in oven 35-40 minutes let sit 15 minutes if you can then serve.
This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. Tater Tot Casserole is an incredibly easy dish to make and everyone always loves it! Layers of tater tots, meat and veggies are covered in a simple sauce and cooked until hot and bubbly. Enjoy crispy bites of potato atop this ground beef & veggie TATER TOTS Casserole recipe. Ground beef, sausage and cheese make this tater tot casserole with green beans a crowd-pleaser.