Mutton curry. Mutton curry recipe – Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry recipe. Easy mutton curry in pressure cooker
So much so that most festivals or special days are incomplete. In India, mutton often refers to goat meat instead of sheep. It is cooked in numerous delicious ways. Cooking Mutton curry is a fun thing, in addition it becomes extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 17 components, you can start cooking 12 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Mutton curry
- It’s 500 mutton.
- Need 2-3 for Potatoes cut into halves.
- Give 200 gm onion.
- Need 1 tsp ginger paste.
- You need 1.5 tsp – garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp – red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Need 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 handful whole garam masala.
- Need 1 tsp for cumin seed.
- Require 1 bay leaf.
- Give 1 – red chilli whole.
- Need To taste for salt and sugar.
- Require As needed – oil and ghee.
- Require As needed – warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup hung curd.
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here. Cover with cling film and leave to sit in the fridge for about an hour or overnight if possible.
Mutton curry making process
- Marinate the mutton with onion,ginger garlic paste,red chilli Powder,curd and oil(mustard).
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli whole and whole garam masala.
- Add Onions and saute well.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add the marinated mutton stir well and cover.
- Add red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add cumin coriander powder and mix well till oil releases.
- Now add water and cover.
- Simmer until the mutton gets soft and juicy.
- Finally add ghee and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice or chapati.
Mutton Curry is one such thing which brightens the weekend. Mutton brings with itself the exotic This is an easy mutton curry recipe which is a lot simplified but still delivers the taste of traditional. Spicy Mutton curry for rice recipe made in a pressure cooker. Here is a simple mutton curry recipe that can be made in a pressure cooker and it goes well perfectly with rice. Mutton curry is one of the most famous and popular recipes for all non veggie lovers.