Kacha Golla Bengali Sandesh. Kacha Golla is one of my favourites sweet originated from Bangladesh, this is a soft & moist kind of sweet. Here is the recipe link of " How to make. How to make tasty Kacha Golla by Ranjana Maheshwari.
Kacha Golla Sandesh Recipe – Pranhara Sandesh Kacha golla is a popular sweet originated from Bangladesh, this is a soft and moist kind of sweet. Rose Sandesh – How To Make Sandesh – Indian Dessert Recipe – Bengali Sweet Sondesh Recipe – Ruchi. Chocolate Sandesh (Truffles) – Indian Desserts Recipe by Manjula. Cooking Kacha Golla Bengali Sandesh is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 6 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Kacha Golla Bengali Sandesh
- Prepare 2 Packet of whole milk.
- Give as needed Powder Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp Cardamom powder.
- Require 2 tbsp for Milk powder.
- Prepare of As required Almond slices and pistachio slices.
- It’s As needed – Saffron soak in luke warm milk.
Boil milk in a deep bottom vessel until it reduces to ⅓. Mix lemon juice with one cup of water and add it to the milk and then cover the vessel with a lid. Kachagolla #easycooking #fooddippers Kacha golla-kacha golla recipe in urdu/hindi-کچا Kacha Golla is a famous sweet of West Bengal. Sondesh or sandesh, is a delicious and yummy Bengali sweet.
Kacha Golla Bengali Sandesh instructions
- First boil the milk. Once it is boil. Add curd as needed. Till the milk curdle. Once it is done. Switch of the flame. Strain the excess water. Transfer to a bowl. Cool it. Mash the Chenna with your hands till it become smooth. Then add sugar as needed. Add saffron and milk powder. Again mix it well. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- Heat non stick pan. Fry the Chenna. Don't over cook the Chenna. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate. Cool it. Again mash it with your hands. Make any shape..
- Transfer to a beautiful plate. Garnish with saffron. Now it is ready to serve.
Bring milk to boil over medium flame. When it comes to rolling boil, reduce flame to low. Kanchagolla Sandesh , Find Complete Details about Kanchagolla Sandesh,Kanchagolla Sandesh from Other Food & Beverage Supplier or Manufacturer-K. Sandesh is a popular Bengali sweet made from fresh chhana/chenna aka home made paneer also known as curdled milk solids. The chhana is kneaded with sugar and different flavorings to make different variety of Sondesh.